I recently attended an ICCC Conference in Athens entitled Possessing The Land – It’s Time! We believe that it is a new season for ICCC when the Lord is calling us to possess the land. The manna (wilderness) season is over. It’s time to possess the land as did the Israelite’s but there are many battles ahead and one dimension of this for us is to identify the personal and collective Jericho’s of our time! We have to advance through Godly strategy and wisdom by His grace!
The ICCC International Board are convinced that our calling to business and the working life has great significance at this time in history. The Lord says to us through Ezekiel 12:28
“None of My words will be postponed any more, but the word which I speak will be done!”
- To possess your promised land, you must begin to see yourself as God sees you.
- To possess our promised land our thinking and believing must be, we are well able, for the Lord is with us.
- To possess your promised land you must “tread upon it” but guided constantly by the Holy Spirit and meditating on God’s Word.
- To possess the land , we must sanctify ourselves – it’s not about you; it’s ALL about Him!
- To possess the land we must hear from God and discover His strategy for crossing over, and for taking Jericho.
- To possess the land we must fully obey the instructions of our Lord. When we listen, God speaks. When we obey, God acts! We must take a step of faith – driven by love!
If you want to receive strategy for how to possess your land can I suggest you consider joining ICCC. Check out the website www.iccc.net or contact me on email@example.com